Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. If you are planning on throwing a party, here are some yummy treats and some awesome decorations for your best valentine’s day party yet!
You honestly can’t go wrong with cake. It’s fun, and tasty.
Macarons are little bites of heaven. They’re a lot easier to make than people think, so give them a try!
Perfect to snack on!
Chocolate covered pretzels are easy, and you can make them any way you like.
Sometimes me thinks “what is a friend?” and then me say, “friend is someone to share the last cookie with. – Cookie Monster
all recipes via Pinterest
For these crafts, you might need to take a trip to Michael’s or Hobby Lobby. So in other words, it’s worth it.
Mason Jars are a great Valentine’s decoration because you can reuse them every year without having to buy new stuff very year.
This will stand out on your door during Valentine’s season!
All decorations via Pinterest
If you’re struggling with gift ideas, you’ve come to the right place!
Personally, I love giving people funny cards. Whether it’s their birthday, a holiday, or if they’re feeling sad. Seeing a smile on their face makes the persons day even better and makes you feel good inside. Etsy has the cutest Valentine’s Cards ever! They’re like $4! Or If you have a talent for drawing, then save some money and draw these little guys! These are all very puny, unique, and original.
All cards Via Pinterest
These gifts aren’t your regualr chocolate, flowers, and teddy bear gifts. These are unqiue and original ideas to spice up your gift giving and do something different. These can be for both guys and girls.
- Succulent plants are a very unique and clever gift for Valentine’s. They’re easy to take care of and so beautiful and modern looking.
2. Make an Imovie of all your favorite memories together. I have done this for a couple of friends and they really enjoyed it. Include pictures of fun times, adventures, good memories, formal events, or special memories you have made together. This can be for your gf,bf, best friends, family, or for anyone special. These pictures are perfect examples.
3. Leave sticky notes all around your house or apartment for them to find.
4. A movie night box. Fill the box with popcorn, snacks that you both love, and a movie.
5. Matching Key chains. Remember those best friend necklaces? An awesome gift would be getting a matching keychain for the both of you.
6. A funny mug. Everyone loves a little humor on Valentine’s day. Get them a funny mug yo show them your love.
7. A nice watch, or a ring. If this year is special year for the both of you, get them something nice to show your love.
8. A letter. Tell them how much you love them in a letter. It may not be much, but a little goes a long way.
Valentine’s Fashion coming soon!
Follow Me on Pinterest: Adele Gammill