2017 is definitely the year for bright and stand out color. With Spring and Summer right around the corner, bright colors will help brighten up the season and help you and your fashion stand out.
- Primrose Yellow. This color was all over the red carpet at the Golden Globes, and all over the runway as well. The color comes from the Primrose flower. It’s great to add a little pop of color.
- Pale Dogwood. This color was really popular in 2016 and will continue to be in 2017. This one is my favorite on this list because it’s easy to find other colors to pair with it, and it’s so pretty!
- Hazelnut. Hazelnut is a great coat color. Many stylish coats will be in Hazelnut this year.
- Island Paradise. Island Paradise s a perfect color for spring. As we come out of winter where all the colors are dark, it’s nice to see a pretty blue for spring.
- Greenery. Greenery is 2017’s color of the year, and all over the runway.
- Flame. Flame is a great color for a summer dress to wear to outdoor events and BBQ’s.
- Pink Yarrow. This color is great for accessories such as jewelry, bags, or purses, scarfs, and shoes.
- Niagara. This would be a great color for a simple dress when you want to look stylish when you’re out and about going shopping, or going out to eat.
- Kale. Like Pale Dogwood, this color was really popular in 2016 and will continue to be in 2017. Many jackets are in this color.
- Lapis Blue. I love this color! It would look so pretty on an evening gown, or any other formal clothing.