Spring SkinCare 2017
After months of freezing temperatures, and dryness, I know my skin is ready for a change.
- Swap your heavy moisturizer for a lighter creme.
- Swap foundation for BB creme
- Make sure the product has sunscreen (SPF 20)
- When it starts to get warmer and more humid, start to wear more masks than you did in the winter time. Remember to wait at least a week between masks.
- Surround yourself with essential oils. I love Doterra Essential Oils. They help you feel better when you’re sick, and they make your skin feel smooth, hydrated and refreshed.
- When taking off your makeup use oil free makeup wipes by Neutrogena. They are dermatologist tested, allergy tested, and oil free.
- If winter really did a number on your skin, then don’t over scrubb, over treat, or over clean your skin.
- Keep your skin hydrated!
For more information, check out this: Vouge: How to transform your skincare from winter to spring